Sunday, 28 March 2010

Printed Denim;Key Pieces

Hey guys it's me again! new Blog. Printed Denim. I think this is such an awesome loook! I think you will need a lot of confidence to pull this off. But I'm sure your alll gorgeous and bursting with confidencee!!! These websites do not let me save pictures so I'm going to just send links and you'll see like the main drift of it when you click the links.

First of all I think these are a complete MUST HAVE!





topshop love heart printed skinniessss!!! They would look completely gorgeous with a pair of Hi-Top trainers which are also feautred on the topshop website :) There is a skirt version of them too

& if your not crazy bout the blue you can also get them in pink but right now the pink ones are exclusive to Oxford circus & Topshop.com but if you can't wait until there in store grab a pair online!! The pic for them is just below



If your not completely loving the heart print there are also topshops pineapple printed shorts & playsuit !! I adore this print & I am defos dashing out to get myself this playsuit. It is to dieeee for!



I don't think these are denim but they come under the " Jeans " catagory on the ASOS website but I have fallen for these cute striped shorts. They are lightweight cotten & would look greatt with a cute white top ( just like the model is wearing ) & a gorgeous boyfriend blazer and cute little sandles or these hi-top trainers I keep going on about!





Also on the jeans section at ASOS these Floral Denim Leggings are here. I think they are jeggings? Not too sure. I'm not that crazy about them. I'm not really into the whole floral printed trousers. But hey, heres the link cuties




& jumping back to topshop & have managed to find a printed denim shirt which I think is cute. I love how the collar contrasts with the rest of the shirt :) & the floral design isn't too much






These are the only stores well websites I have found printed denim on. If you find anymore feel free to tweet or email me and have a moan that I'm not doing my job right :) If this trend is a success then I'm pretty sure loads of stores will be getting them in stock! WWW.TWITTER.COM/FASHIONFRENZEE1
PASSIONN4FASHIONN@LIVE.CO.UK

PEACE & LOVE XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment