Sunday, 28 March 2010
My Summer/Spring Fashion 2010
Spring is FINALLY upon us! WHEY! & already the spring/summer fashion trends were created around autumn of 2009. Vogue has a " Sporty " fashion trend. This includes body-con, skin tight peices & neon shades or black. I do not think this trend is a very fashionable one. I will not be supporting this trend or wearing any of it's key peices. The designers have created peices in which my opinon would only look great in size 4-6 models. I am a size 8-10 and I would not feel comfortable wearing a body con scuba black dress with reavling cut aways. I don't think the colour black has a very spring vibe either. I am not saying that spring should be full of bright colours but I think happier colours create a better " feel good " mood and get rid of those winter blues. Moving away from the "Sporty " trend I am loving the tribal trend! Asos have a great african style peices. They are gorgeous! http://www.asos.com/Women/Features/Asos-Africa/Cat/pgecategory.aspx?cid=10178&affid=1236 I included the link there to " ASOS Africa " Get going before it's allll gone! Another great trend this spring/summer I am LOVING is the printed denim range at topshop ! Those love heart printed skinnys are to die forrrr!!! I already have some printed denim I am defos going to get some more. (Sorry if you think I am babbling on a tad. Don't worry if your loving this I am going to do a separate blog on every key feature that I think will make your spring/summer buzzin! ) Also the Double Denim trend is back ! I have loads of people telling me that they are hatin this? I am actually quite liking it if I'm honest. I think double denim teamed up with some nice boots is great! I have been wearing double denim latley but I have been going for an 80's look. What I have been doing is wearing quite dark blue jeggin's, this cute crop top from topshop! it is an hawaii theamed ( you'll defos have seen it} & my light blue shirt also from topshop I got last year and wearing them together but because the shirt is quite long I have tied it at the bottom in like a pony tail and been wearing some Hi-Top trainers. It's such an awesome looks! had so many postive compliments on it. I am going to get going on some of my other blogs & I have also started a twitter page up! WWW.TWITTER.COM/FASHIONFRENZEE1. fashionfrenzee was already a used username? Damn It! Keep you posted please follow me in twitter. If you don't like this e-mail me Passionn4Fashionn@live.co.uk. Peave & Love xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment