Sunday, 28 March 2010

My Life ...

Fashion is my life. Nothing can compare to it. Not music not nothing. If I was a could drawI would draw fashion. As CoCo Chanel says, " Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” Everything is fashion. This may not make sense but it is coming from my heart. My heart is fashion. I am very passionate about it & thats why I have decided to create this blog. I would like to show you my fashion sense & would like to inspire those who do not show much intrest. I would also like to prove that the prettiest dresses do not need to cost your entire wage. I would do ANYTHING to get my style across to the world and get complete fashion domination. God has not given my the talent to draw my style. So I will get it across some other way. What ever way is possible & I believe this is the only way. Please do not think I am a freak. I will remian anonymous incase this entire blog fails. Which I think it will but I will put ALL in to. TWEET ME WWW.TWITTER.COM/FASHIONFRENZEE1

No comments:

Post a Comment