Sunday, 28 March 2010

African Style-Tribal

As I was saying in my spring blog about the african style on ASOS. Well here it isssss!!! Well a few items.







There are some GORGEOUS peices. I think I may be able to include pictures ( Heres Hoping )
Finally! To the left this there is a completely stunning Blazer on the website. It is available in other colours but I can't decide which are my favourate they are both gorge! You could wear this look with almost anything! It is definetly going to get you noitced!






I have completely fallen for this high-waisted paperbag style skirt! This is available in the same colours as the blazer above. I think this skirt is beautiful. If your not leg confident don't be shy to team up with some pop sock or tights. At £40.00 it is a bit of a splurge but it is part of the " green room " whatever that means.









This jump suit is amazing for all shapes & sizes! It is lightweight so is great for that sunny weather or team up with a blazer for that night time look. This is also a bit of a splurge at £75.00 but will look great day time or night time!




I love this cute dress! The Dress has a gorgeous back too. I'm going to put a picture of the back on. I think this dress would look beautiful on any shape or size! I have met some larger size's who are terrifed to wear dresses! Team this dress up with black opaque tights and black heels for the longer leg look.












Well guys I don't want to give too much away so get logging on to ASOS to see more of the Africa Range! There is only 16 styles so get a move on! Peace & Love xoxox

TWITTER=WWW.TWITTER.COM/FASHIONFRENZEE1

No comments:

Post a Comment